2020 CMB Leadership Team Application Info
Leadership auditions and interviews (online, using Zoom) for the 2020-2021 season will take place April 14-16, 2020. Any CMB member interested in applying for a leadership position should submit an application (see below) no later than Thursday, April 2nd, at 11:59 pm.
- Read the Leadership Team Requirements & Responsibilities Page
- Complete the online application by Thursday, April 2nd, at 11:59 pm
- Complete a Zoom interview: ALL Leadership Team applicants must complete an online interview (including returning leaders). We will use Zoom software to do this, and the meeting info and link are included below. Due to the challenges presented with our campus closure, we will not be requiring playing auditions for any of the positions. Drum Major applicants will also complete a Zoom conducting audition on Thursday, April 16th. Zoom is available for free via desktop, laptop, iPhone, or Android app.
Topic: CMB Leadership Team Interviews
Time: During your scheduled time (see more about this in Note 2 below)
Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/579020007?pwd=QmFPM1hENkdGMXZpY2tWR2FHMVMwdz09
Meeting ID: 579 020 007
Note 1: When you join the meeting, you will be placed in a “waiting room” to prevent you from accidentally dropping into another person’s interview. We will admit you to the meeting when the previous interview has completed.
Note 2: We have pre-assigned interview times grouped together based on your section and whether or not you applied for Drum Major. Check out your assigned time here. If the assigned time does not work, please delete your name from that time, and add yourself to one of the “Extra Time” slots that are available on Tuesday and Wednesday. Additionally, you may take a time-slot from within a different section if someone in that section has already removed their name (do not delete someone else’s name). It is fine to switch times with someone in your section. Just make sure that one of you updates the sign-up sheet so that we know when to expect you. Good luck!!! We look forward to seeing your bright Zoom faces soon!
- Leadership Retreat ALL members who are selected to serve on the 2020 CMB Leadership Team are REQUIRED to attend the CMB Leadership Retreat July 31 – August 2, 2020 (Friday – Sunday) at Camp Egan in Tahlequah, unless excused IN ADVANCE by Dr. Henderson. Failure to attend the Leadership Retreat will result in forfeiture of your position on the leadership team (unless excused in advance).
- Section Member Evaluations Your fellow section members will have the opportunity to evaluate everyone from their section who applies for a leadership position in various categories determined by the directors (responsibility, leadership, teaching ability, marching ability, etc.). These responses will remain confidential and be viewable only by the directors.