2020 CMB Leadership Team Application Info
Leadership auditions and interviews (online, using Zoom) for the 2020-2021 season will take place April 6-8, 2020. Any CMB member interested in applying for a leadership position should submit an application (see below) no later than Thursday, April 2nd, at 11:59 pm.
- Read the Leadership Team Requirements & Responsibilities Page
- Complete the online application by Thursday, April 2nd, at 11:59 pm
- Complete a Zoom interview: ALL Leadership Team applicants must complete an online interview (including returning leaders). We will use Zoom software to do this, and we will provide the link and sign-up times after all applications have been submitted. Due to the challenges presented with our campus closure, we will not be requiring playing auditions for any of the positions. Drum Major applicants will also complete a Zoom conducting audition on Friday, April 10th. Sign-up using the online form coming soon. Zoom is available for free via desktop, laptop, iPhone, or Android app.
- Leadership Retreat ALL members who are selected to serve on the 2020 CMB Leadership Team are REQUIRED to attend the CMB Leadership Retreat July 31 – August 2, 2020 (Friday – Sunday) at Camp Egan in Tahlequah, unless excused IN ADVANCE by Dr. Henderson. Failure to attend the Leadership Retreat will result in forfeiture of your position on the leadership team (unless excused in advance).
- Section Member Evaluations Your fellow section members will have the opportunity to evaluate everyone from their section who applies for a leadership position in various categories determined by the directors (responsibility, leadership, teaching ability, marching ability, etc.). These responses will remain confidential and be viewable only by the directors.