2018 CMB Leadership Team Application Info
Leadership auditions and interviews for the 2018-2019 season will take place the week of April 23-26, 2018. Any CMB member interested in applying for a leadership position should submit an application (see below) no later than Friday, April 20th at 5:00 pm.
- Read the Leadership Team Application Info Packet
- Complete the online application by Friday, April 20th at 5:00 pm
- ALL Leadership Team applicants must complete an interview (including returning leaders). Drum Major applicants must also complete a conducting audition on Friday, April 27th and may be asked to conduct the CMB Pep Band in the stands at the OSU Spring Game on Saturday, April 28. Use the link above to sign up for an interview time.
- Attend Spring Football Game All Leadership Team applicants are required to attend the Spring Football game on Saturday, April 28th at 1:00 pm unless excused in advance by Dr. Henderson or Dr. Sosnowchik. This game typically lasts about two hours.
- Leadership Retreat ALL members who are selected to serve on the 2018 CMB Leadership Team are REQUIRED to attend the CMB Leadership Retreat August 6-8, 2018 (Monday-Wednesday) at Camp Egan in Tahlequah, unless excused IN ADVANCE by Dr. Henderson. Failure to attend the Leadership Retreat will result in forfeiture of your position on the leadership team (unless excused in advance).
- Section Member Evaluations Your fellow section members will have the opportunity to evaluate everyone from their section who applies for a leadership position in various categories determined by the directors (responsibility, leadership, teaching ability, marching ability, etc.). These responses will remain confidential and be viewable only by the directors.