2019 CMB Leadership Team Application Info
Leadership auditions and interviews for the 2019-2020 season will take place the week of March 5-8, 2019. Any CMB member interested in applying for a leadership position should submit an application (see below) no later than Friday, March 1st at 5:00 pm.
- Read the Leadership Team Application Info Packet
- Complete the online application by Friday, March 1st, at 5:00 pm
- Complete an interview: ALL Leadership Team applicants must complete an interview (including returning leaders). Music Section Leader applicants and Drum Major applicants must also complete a brief playing audition at the beginning of their interview time. Drum Major applicants will also complete a conducting audition on Tuesday, March 12th. Sign-up using this online form.
- Attend Spring Football Game All Leadership Team applicants are required to attend the Spring Football game in April unless excused in advance by Dr. Henderson or Dr. Austin. This game typically lasts about two hours. Athletics has not yet set a date for this game.
- Leadership Retreat ALL members who are selected to serve on the 2019 CMB Leadership Team are REQUIRED to attend the CMB Leadership Retreat August 2-4, 2019 (Friday – Sunday) at Camp Egan in Tahlequah, unless excused IN ADVANCE by Dr. Henderson. Failure to attend the Leadership Retreat will result in forfeiture of your position on the leadership team (unless excused in advance).
- Section Member Evaluations Your fellow section members will have the opportunity to evaluate everyone from their section who applies for a leadership position in various categories determined by the directors (responsibility, leadership, teaching ability, marching ability, etc.). These responses will remain confidential and be viewable only by the directors.